Prospective Post-Doc Students
Are you considering a post-doc in…
- human evolution
- human behavioural ecology
- human and animal ancient DNA
- chimpanzee behaviour and culture
- Palaeolithic and Neolithic archaeology
- palaeopathology and osteo-archaeology
- molecular genetics of human populations
- the genetics of threatened primate species
- issues of health and disease around the world?
The Department of Biological Anthropology has a growing number of post-docs, who can join as independent researchers or work as part of a project developed by a senior member of the department.
For information on the research conducted by senior members of the department visit their profiles here.