Students following this programme in Biological Anthropology enrol as Part IIB students and are offered a choice of core and options papers in Biological Anthropology. You may also choose to take a paper from another subject within HSPS or write a dissertation.
In 2017-18 students will take:
- Paper BAN2 - Social Networks & Behavioural Ecology
- Paper BAN3 - Human Evolution & Palaeolithic Archaeology
- one BAN option paper
- another BAN option paper, or one of a selection of HSPS options papers, or a dissertation
Options papers available in 2017-18 include
- BAN5 - Major Topics in Human Evolutionary Studies
- BAN6 - Evolution within our Species
- BAN7 - Culture and Behaviour
- BAN8 - Health and Disease
- BAN9 - Special Topics in Palaeolithic Archaeology & Human Evolution
The options booklet for NST, Med and Vet Students will be available to download from here soon.
A list of past dissertation title by NST, Med and Vet Students can be found here.
If you have any questions please contact the Undergraduate Administrator.